Okay ladies, it's time to confess... how many times have you read your beloved Twilight books? Which book is your favourite? Have you read all of them yet or are you new to the TWI-MUM family? Share your stories with us so we can best choose a 'first reading' to get us started.
Where are we up to in our readings? Well, after reading the entire series in less than a week, I re-read Breaking Dawn twice because I just could not come to terms with it all being over. I have since gone back to where it all began to read the series all over agan. As for Fiona, she too has read all 4 books several times over. We just cannot get enough of them! Our favourite book would have to be Eclipse - by far. Hands down. But, I must say, after seeing the New Moon trailer this week I am a bit excited about re-reading New Moon again...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment